Please take time to read and understand these terms as they are binding:
1) All Bid forms and bid entries must be received by 12 noon on the auction date shown.
2) Telephone, fax & email bid entries are accepted – illegible bid forms will not be entered
3) Reserve prices are 85% of the lower estimate – bids below this amount will not be accepted.
4) Philangles Ltd reserve the right to withdraw any lot up to and including the auction date.
5) A buyer’s premium of 15% will be added to your total purchases.
6) All bids must be made in £ sterling, payment is accepted in the form of a cheque, credit card or bank transfer – NatWest bank, the Bull ring, Northwich, Cheshire account number 67272398 sort code 60- 15-29.
7) Despatch is charged at cost only – Inland £4.50, Courier Parcel £16.00, Overseas Registered £10, Overseas Parcel – At cost. All items are sent by Royal Mail tracked or Courier tracked.
8) All Pro Forma invoices should be paid within 10 days of the auction date.
9) Philangles Ltd offer a return of goods scheme. Customers not satisfied with any lot purchased may return them provided:
– A genuine reason is given
– Clause 8 has been complied with
– It is returned with 3 days of receipt
– It is returned in the condition it was received in
– Overseas customers mark on the package VAT no 570 7398 15
If all conditions are met Philangles will refund the cost of each lot returned, postage, 15% premium and where a lot has been misdescribed the customers return postage.
10) In the case of equal bids the first received take precedence – bid forms are dated on arrival.
11) Extensions – clients requiring expertisation must state as such at the time of bidding. Costs shall be paid by the client if the item is certified genuine.
12) Viewing facilities are available by appointment at our offices. Scans of lots are available upon request.
13) Lots cannot be purchased prior to the sale.
14) Placement of bids shall indicate acceptance of all the above terms.