Business practice from July 2020.
Following government guidelines during covid 19 we have altered our business practice since the initial lockdown in March.
The general public and those wishing to view items in our sales are now allowed into our building under strict procedures. The following will apply:
- An appointment must be made
- Contact details left in the event of contact tracing
- You must bring and wear a face mask
- Gloves and hand sanitiser will be supplied and must be worn/used
- There will be limited numbers at any one time
- You must not visit if feeling unwell or have symptoms
All surfaces will be cleaned before and after your visit. All these measures are to ensure you and all Philangles staff remain safe and healthy.
Philangles has and will continue to trade as normal where possible despite having limited staff in the office.
If you have any further enquires please contact us on 01925 231151 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming clients back into our office.